RS36-80 Radial Stacker
The RS 36-80 is a wheel mounted mobile, radial loading, high capacity stockpiling conveyor designed to work at production rates of up to 400tph (440 Ton / hr). As mobile crushers and screens constantly get larger with increased throughputs, transport restrictions have not allowed for their on board conveyors to increase in size and length to cope with higher tonnages. These wheel mounted conveyors fulfil this need by providing much larger stockpile capacity and at the same time improve plant mobility by removing material from the processing equipment.
- Radial stockpiling from wash/ processing / crushing and screening plants.
- Radial stockpiling from mobile screens
- Radial stockpiling from various wet or air classification equipment
- Stockpiling construction and demolition waste, top soil, coal, grain etc.
- Working as part of a mobile system on short to medium term projects.
- Working as part of a static system on medium to long term projects.
- Adjustable manual discharge height allows for variable discharge into a multiple range of machinery
- 2 units can be packed into 1 x 40ft container, which ensures easy and cost effective transport around the globe. On site assembly 2- 4 days.
- Reduces screener idle time increasing production.
- Typical set up time of under 10minutes.
- Mobility offers optimum flexibility on site for machine application.
- High specification machine designed for ease of maintenance commanding an excellent resale value at project conclusion.
- Increased stockpile capacities
- Minimal civils’ and planning permission required as it is mobile equipment.
- Conveying material reduces dust levels, noise levels and carbon footprint.
The Plate Radial Stacker Range are a wheel mounted mobile conveyor. The conveyor is designed to stockpile material from secondary equipment with an optional built in radial function designed to maximise stockpile volumes. The flexibility and efficiency of this equipment means it can be used in many applications both long and short term. This versatility also means improved resale value when the project is finished as it is open to many different markets.